- Pooh: As long as we're apart together, we shall certainly be fine.
- Christopher Robin: Yes, of course! But if we weren't together. If I were...somewhere else.
- Pooh: Oh, but you really couldn't be. I would be quite lost without you. Who would I call on those days when I'm just not strong enough? Or brave enough. And who would I ask for advice when I didn't know which way to turn? We simply wouldn't be.
- Christopher Robin: If ever there's a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you must remember.
- Pooh: And what might that be, Christopher Robin?
- Christopher Robin: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think! ...But the most important thing is, even when we're apart, I'll always be with you.